Cuts the correct size circle for our 32mm button badges time and time again. Makes cutting the templates out quick and easy. If you are a more serious badger maker, then this is the cutter for you. Cuts circles effortlessly and produces the 44mm template that is required for our 32mm button badges.
Paper punches for button paper inlays
Who wants to make perfect buttons also hast to cut perfect paper inlays. That means: Perfectly round without any paper snippets and in the correct size (like the button foil). This can be annoying after some time if you have to use a normal scissor. You need the according equipment. How could the cutting be made easier than with a robust and reliable paper punch? You just have to cut the paper sheets in according stripes. Then -depending on the button size- you simple put it into the punch from the top or from the side. Then you pull the lever and and you´re ready. The design can per perfectly centered with the help of the hole in the punch in front. What else should one want?
Cut your paper inlays for buttone easily and quickly !
Cutting your paper inlays for your buttons into the correct size – perfectly round and in the correct size – without paper snippets. This might be the most-discussed and most annoying part of the button production. Many customers have been longing for a possibility to cut paper inlays into the correct size not only with a common circle cutter but with a more high-quality paper punch.
Finally this is possible now:
- robust manufacturing made of aluminium casting
- easy and perfect centering of your button design due to a hole in front
- Comfortable handling without effort – simply pull the lever
- The knives work like for a hole puncher and normally do not need to be exchanged
- available for any My Button Machine size – 25 mm, 32 mm, 37 mm, 44 mm, 50 mm, 56 mm, 58 mm,75 mm & rectangular 68×44 mm
There are no reviews yet.